The Theatre Arts And motion Pictures practitioners Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN) that was officially registered in Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission on September 1, 2014, through stern support and approval of the Caretaker Committee chaired by Yemi Solade, and shortly after a virulent attack on the defunct association, ANTP – Association of Nigeria Theatre Arts Practitioners, had surprisingly launched different chapters beyond the shore of Nigeria.
In providing unflinching support to Arts, cultural diversity and equity in arts creation through ethnicity, language and belief, the Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria, TAMPAN raised tentacles to Cote de Ivoire, Egypt, Dubai, United States, United Kingdom, South Africa while multicultural country like Canada is not left behind.
On November 13, 2019, and in accordance with the provisions of the constitution of TAMPAN Worldwide, TAMPAN CANADA Chapter elected executive members into available offices, except the office of the President which is reserved to the National President – Otunba Bolaji Amusan, as required by the constitution.
The National President of TAMPAN, Otunba Bolaji Amusan (Mr. Latin), who was in Canada alongside veteran actor, chief Segun Remi (chief Kanran) to observe TAMPAN election process in Canada. In his statement, after endorsing the credibility of the election as transparent, free and fair, he issued letters of affirmation & certificates of return to all the Executive members and of course advised all them to work in unity and peace as a big family and speak in one voice regarding every matter arising.
“As a matter of fact, I beseech everyone to cooperate with one another, especially with the Executive Vice President elect, Temidayo Enitan“, Otunba Bolaji Amusan added.
While chief Segun Remi encouraged executive members to display highest level of commitment with passion in promoting Nigerian cultural values.
These are pioneering executive members of Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria, TAMPAN Canada Chapter, who will steer the affairs of association and also uphold motion pictures industry by providing leading edge solutions in Canada.
Otunba Bolaji Amusan – National president, Worldwide
1. Temidayo Enitan – Executive Vice President
2. Funmilayo Adedeji – Vice President
3. Mathew Adekunle – General Secretary
4. Racheal Ugorji – Assistant General Secretary
5. Isoken Ibie – Director of Research I
6. Temitope Fagboro – Director of Research II
7. Otunba kemi Olanrewaju – Director of Publicity
8. Deborah Macaulay – Director of Social & Welfare I
9. Oluwabunmi Adeagbo – Director of Social & Welfare II
10. Korede Obasan – Director of Planning & Business I
11. Niniola Fatai – Director of Planning & Business II
12. Omomisinuola Akadiri – Auditor
13. Olufunmilayo Olumade – Provost Marshal
14. Foluke Obadina – Assistant Provost Marshal
15. Akeem Ogunmilade – Director of Motion pictures
16. Femi David – Director of Theatre
17. Bimbo Thomas – Treasurer
18. Financial Secretary – Fadekemi Momoh
These Executive members shall pilot the running affairs of TAMPAN Canada Chapter in good faith for full term of 4 years effective from the day of receipt of certificates of return.
Congratulations to all Executives of TAMPAN Canada Chapter!